Garage Door Fitting Service Ordering & Payment
We have approved expert installation teams located in the areas shown on the map below. We can also offer installation for orders of 3 or more doors outside the areas shown.
We also have a nationwide team specialising in fitting Seceuroglide Roller Doors, so we can install in most locations across the UK.
Please Contact Us for details.
7 Easy Steps for Getting Your New Garage Door Professionally Installed
If you would prefer to have a professional survey carried out before placing your order this can be arranged for £120 inc VAT. Please note this is non-refundable but will be discounted against your order value.
- Please browse our range of Garage Doors, Electric Garage Door Operators & Accessories on our website and complete our self-survey form. Please also e-mail us photos of your garage door opening & the inside of your garage.
- You discuss sizes and options with one of our expert customer service /technical team.
- You will get as much impartial advice as you need to help you choose the best garage door and accessories for you, we can then give you a firm quotation for your door(s) with professional installation.
- To get your new garage door on order we need to take full payment from your credit or debit card & we will then send you a full VAT Invoice/ Receipt in the post.
- If necessary we will arrange for a fitter to carry out a survey before your door is ordered from the factory.
- Your Garage Door is delivered direct to you from the manufacturer.
- Your new door is fitted by Garage Door Co Approved Installation Team.
Garage Door Co Approved Installers Location Plan
All prices include VAT. VAT will be added at the current rate when processing the payment online. Prices shown are only valid and effective in the United Kingdom.
The Garage Door Co will not process your order until we have received full payment. Once payment is received, we will confirm acceptance of your order by post and /or e-mail which will be sent to the address you provide with your order details. Whether or not you receive the e-mail, The Garage Door Co's receipt of your order forms a legally binding contract between The Garage Door Company (Europe) Limited and yourself. We reserve the right not to supply products to you at our discretion.